The ability to manipulate spherical objects. Variation of Object Manipulation
- Ball Manipulation
- Orb Control/Manipulation
- Sphere Control
User can create, shape and manipulate spheres and spherical objects of any sizes and material
- Create/generate/multiply spheres.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate spheres.
- Attack Powers using spheres.
- Constructs Creation using spheres, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using spheres as a weapon.
- Move/lift spheres at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Bubble Manipulation
- Circadian Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Teleportation Orb Generation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be able to only use objects that are perfectly round.
- May be limited to how many you can carry/control.
- May be unable to create spheres, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
See Also: Hyper Destructive Bouncing Ball
- Necrophobe (Final Fantasy V)
- Users of the Superball Item (Final Fantasy VI)
- Satori (One Piece); via Ordeals Of Balls
- Very Good (One Piece); via Beri Beri no Mi
- Unzen Myouri (Medaka Box); via Exploding Super-Balls
- Asuka Tachibana (s-CRY-ed); via Eternity Eight
- Mario (Super Mario Land); via Superball Mario
- Truth-Seeking Balls users (Naruto)
- Lars (Testament of Sister New Devil)
- Wonsulsa (Tower of God)
- Tathlum (Valkyrie Crusade)