Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate spherical objects. Variation of Object Manipulation
- Ball Manipulation
- Orb Control/Manipulation
- Sphere Control
User can create, shape and manipulate spheres and spherical objects of any sizes and material
- Create/generate/multiply spheres.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate spheres.
- Attack Powers using spheres.
- Constructs Creation using spheres, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using spheres as a weapon.
- Move/lift spheres at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Bubble Manipulation
- Circadian Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Teleportation Orb Generation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be able to only use objects that are perfectly round.
- May be limited to how many you can carry/control.
- May be unable to create spheres, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
See Also: Hyper Destructive Bouncing Ball
- Necrophobe (Final Fantasy V)
- Users of the Superball Item (Final Fantasy VI)
- Satori (One Piece); via Ordeals Of Balls
- Very Good (One Piece); via Beri Beri no Mi
- Unzen Myouri (Medaka Box); via Exploding Super-Balls
- Asuka Tachibana (s-CRY-ed); via Eternity Eight
- Mario (Super Mario Land); via Superball Mario
- Truth-Seeking Balls users (Naruto)
- Lars (Testament of Sister New Devil)
- Wonsulsa (Tower of God)
- Tathlum (Valkyrie Crusade)