The ability to manipulate spherical objects. Variation of Object Manipulation
- Ball Manipulation
- Orb Control/Manipulation
- Sphere Control
User can create, shape and manipulate spheres and spherical objects of any sizes and material
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation by spinning spheres.
- Create spheres.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using spheres as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of spheres.
- Move/lift spheres.
- Object Attacks using spheres.
- Object Constructs using spheres.
- Object Possession
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing spheres.
- Trajectory Manipulation with spheres.
- Bubble Manipulation
- Circadian Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Pearl Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Teleportation Orb Generation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be able to only use objects that are perfectly round.
- May be limited to how many you can carry/control.
- May be unable to create spheres, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
See Also: Hyper Destructive Bouncing Ball
- Necrophobe (Final Fantasy V)
- Users of the Superball Item (Final Fantasy VI)
- Mayumi (Hand Shakers)
- Satori (One Piece); via Ordeals Of Balls
- Very Good (One Piece); via Beri Beri no Mi
- Unzen Myouri (Medaka Box); via Exploding Super-Balls
- Pano Rodokin (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Asuka Tachibana (s-CRY-ed); via Eternity Eight
- Mario (Super Mario Land); via Superball Mario
- Truth-Seeking Balls users (Naruto)
- Lars (Testament of Sister New Devil)
- Wonsulsa (Tower of God)
- Tathlum (Valkyrie Crusade)