The power to negate spells. Technique of Magic Negation.
- Spell Breaking/Nullification/Nullifying/Reversal
The user can negate any and all forms of spells ranging from the most powerful of spells to least and faint spells, possibly dispelling them completely.
- If the user was able to cast spells it will not be when this power is in activation.
- Only works when spells are cast or being cast.
- May require knowledge and user's own amount of power to counteract a spell.
- Specific spells require specific elements to be negated.
- Certain spells may prove too powerful for the user.
- Witches (various franchise)
- Celes Chere (Final Fantasy VI); via Runic
- Merlin (Seven Deadly Sins); via Absolute Cancel
- Castiel (Supernatural)
- Enchantix Level Fairies (Winx Club); via Fairy Dust
- Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
- Max Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place); while under influence of a mutant spell
- Whitelighters (Charmed)
- Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Balthazar Blake (The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
- Members of the Templar Order (Dragon Age); through ingesting lyrium
- Kylie Galen (Shadow Falls)
- Undo Dust (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Enchanted Cheerleading Pom-poms (My Babysitter's a Vampire)
- Moon Pool (Mako: Island of Secrets)
- Rule Breaker (TYPE-MOON)