Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to be immune to the effects of certain or all spells. Variation of Magic Immunity.
- Spell Invulnerability
The user is invulnerable to most, if not all, spells that are cast on them, granting them protection from potential harm.
Some spells may only affect the user once, after which they become immune to its effects.
- Spell Absorption - absorbing spells to become immune to them.
- May apply only to certain forms of magic.
- May apply only to direct magic attacks, leaving the user vulnerable to illusions or other magic that fool the senses.
- May be constantly active, unless the user can will it to be lifted.
- May be immune to all spells, including Healing.
- User may be immune to spells, but their surroundings can be altered to cause them harm.
- May require certain items to be immune to the spells.
- Anna (Once Upon a Time)
- Elsa (Once Upon a Time); via Ingrid's ribbon
- Emma Swan (Once Upon a Time); via Ingrid's ribbon
- Ingrid, the Snow Queen (Once Upon a Time); via her ribbon
- Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard (Once Upon a Time)
- Prince Charming/David Nolan (Once Upon a Time)
- Vinceres (Charmed)
- The Seer (Charmed)
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural); via the Mark of Cain
- Terraspin (Ben 10)
- Mal (Descendants: Isle of the Lost); immune to the Dragon's Eye's sleeping curse
- Rumpelstiltskin (Winx Club)
- Amulet of Protection (Charmed)