Magic and the pentagram
Cast magic spells.
The power to cast spells. A sub-power of Magic.
- Spell Binding
User can cast spells, an action that allows one to magically alter reality to varying extents. It is often a series of words that take effect when spoken, though others are able to cast spells merely by thinking, with gestures, or through a ritual of some sort.
- Naturally accompanied by Magic.
- Dark Arts
- Explosion Inducement
- Formulated Magic Blasts
- Musical Spell Casting
- Power Balance
- Powers Via Object
- Reality Warping
- Symbol Magic
- White Arts
- May need to use special artifacts such as spell books, herbs, and talismans.
- May be limited only to spell books.
- May be limited on how many spells they can cast.
- Incorrect pronunciation of a spell may have negative effects (such as the spell being thrown back at the user, or producing a different effect than expected).
- May require mana in order to power the spells.
- Untrained novices can easily misuse a spell creating unpredictable results.
- Useless against people with Spell Negation.
- Certain spells may only work for as long as the caster is alive.
- Certain spells are decided as a negative effect to nature and require a balance to the universe. For instance, if one person is brought back to life, another will die in the process.
- More powerful spells require more magical power and training.
- Usually requires concentration to work.