Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to steal the accelerated motion or momentum from objects or people to reduce their speed or even virtually stop them.
- Momentum Theft
- Speed Stealing
The user can steal the accelerated motion or momentum from objects or people to reduce their speed or even virtually stop them. This ability also allows the user to enhance their own movements by compounding the stolen kinetic energy with the user's own.
- May be limited to how much speed/momentum one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Weak against Speed Cancellation.
- User may harm themselves without Acceleration Resistance.
- Jay Garrick (DC Comics)
- Barry Allen (DC Comics)
- Wally West (DC Comics)
- Eobard Thawne (DC Comics)
- Ban (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Battletide (Forgotten Realms)