The ability to steal the motion or momentum from objects or people to reduce their speed or even virtually stop them.
- Momentum Siphoning/Stealing/Theft
- Speed/Momentum Siphoning/Stealing
The user can steal the motion or momentum from objects or people to reduce their speed and potentially stop them. This ability also allows the user to enhance their own movements by compounding the stolen kinetic energy with their own.
- May be limited to how much speed/momentum one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Weak against Speed Cancellation.
- User may harm themselves without Acceleration Resistance.
- Jay Garrick (DC Comics)
- Barry Allen (DC Comics)
- Wally West (DC Comics)
- Eobard Thawne (DC Comics)
- Ban (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Battletide (Forgotten Realms)