The user can enhance the speed of themselves and/or others so that they can reach incredible velocities instantaneously, even reaching levels of speed that are usually beyond their limits alone.
- Acceleration Inducement
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Quality Enhancement
- Speed Calling
- Support Powers
- Amplified abilities may get to the point that their user harms themselves/others.
- Augmented speed usually fades over time.
- Usually the target has to be in contact/range of whatever method is used to augment.
- Negative Speed Force users (DC Comics)
- Speed Force users (DC Comics)
- Kid Flash
- Starlight Glimmer (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Cavendish (One Piece); via Hakuba
- Lucio (Overwatch); via Crossfade
- Pokémon who can learn Speed raising moves (Pokémon)
- Pokémon who can learn increased priority moves (Pokémon)
- Pokémon who have Speed raising Abilities (Pokémon)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Major Scout Guy (TF2 Freak)
- Medusa Gorgon (Soul Eater)
- Sven (Dota 2)
- Excalibur Rapidly (Highschool DxD)
- Rabbit Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Mushrooms (Super Mario Bros. series)
- Serious Speed (Serious Sam series)
- Speed Shoes/Power Sneakers (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
- Turbo Motion Booster System (System Shock)
- Speed Boosters (System Shock 2)
- Baby Face's Blaster (Team Fortress 2)
- Concheror (Team Fortress 2)