The user can enhance the speed of themselves or others' so that they can reach high level mastery and control instantaneously, even reach a level of power that is usually beyond their limits alone. Users cannot steal or give power, only enhance the ones their targets already have.
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Quality Enhancement
- Speed Calling
- Support Powers
- Amplified abilities may get to the point that their user harms themselves.
- Target effects usually fade over time.
- Usually the target has to be in contact/range of whatever method used to be augmented.
- Flash (DC Comics)
- Kid Flash (DC Comics)
- Pokémon that can use "Agility", "Extreme Speed", "Rock Polish", "Shell Smash", "Quick Attack" "Flame Charge" and "Volt Tackle" (Pokémon)
- Lycanroc (Pokemon); via "Accelerock"
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Starlight Glimmer (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Medusa Gorgon (Soul Eater)
- Cavendish (One Piece); via Hakuba
- Lucio (Overwatch); via Crossfade
- Excalibur Rapidly (Highschool DxD)
- Rabbit Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Serious Speed (Serious Sam Series)
- Speed Boosters (System Shock 2)
- Baby Face's Blaster (Team Fortress 2)
- Concheror (Team Fortress 2)
- Turbo Motion Booster System (System Shock)