- "If you will going down this road, the LPD, the FBI, the CIA… They all gonna come for you, They will find you, and will stop you.
- Good luck."
- ― Bryan Mills, Taken 3
The ability to innately or through training have special operations skills and maintain them without the need of further training.
- Advanced Special Warfare
- Advanced Guerrilla Warfare
- Advanced Irregular Warfare
- Covert Operation Mastery
- Enhanced Special Operations
- Enhanced Special Forces Skills
- Intuitive Special Warfare
- Tactical Espionage Expert
User is almost super-humanly skilled in all forms of special operations including but not limited to Mercenary Works, Counterintelligence, Black Propaganda, Counter-Terrorism, Guerrilla Warfare, Direct Action, Counterinsurgency, Assassination, Close Target Reconnaissance, Unconventional warfare, etc.
The ability may be from advanced training, mental programming or even supernatural/superhuman powers. Combined with high intellect and a high level of physical ability, they can create completely new possibly unbeatable methods of special operations. Important that comes from special operations are such as Reconnaissance and surveillance in hostile environments, Training and development of other states' military and security forces, Offensive action, Sabotage and demolition and Hostage rescue.
- Able to fluently understand and speak any language.
- Adapt to various tactics and techniques almost instantly.
- Become skilled in multiple forms of black operations, assassinations, Interrogations, stealth operations, and by extension espionage.
- Fully capable of handling any special cases or missions that involves investigation, no matter how complex and even handle tasks that requires them to track down and apprehend any target.
- Obtain near-mythical level abilities in specialized combat training and master any weapon or any equipment.
- Operate any computer with incredible proficiency.
- Optimal Finesse
- Enhanced Surveillance
- Gadget Usage
- Interrogation Intuition
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Stealth Tactics
- Vehicle Intuition
- Weapon Proficiency
- 1st Person Shooter Ability - The user is able to perform feats on par with those of 1st person shooter video game characters being able to run roughshod over his or her opponents.
- Battlefield Adaption
- Combat Perception
- One-Man Army- an advancement of this ability which can make the user truly devastating i.e. in real world terms become a one person JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) or UKSF (United Kingdom Special Forces).
- Peak Human Condition
- Training Regimen
- Could use control when learning a new combat skill.
- May require a certain level of exposure i.e. advanced training or combat manuals.
- If user does not have superhuman endurance, strength, or speed they are still vulnerable to human weaknesses.