Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ability to utilize special abilities and use them to perform powerful techniques.
- Finishing Blow/Move
- Signature Move/Attack
- Special Move/Technique
Users who posses special abilities are to utilize them into their own special form of attack. In some cases the user mostly names their attacks and classifies them on strength, power, and sometimes requirements.
- Attack Mixture - The user combines two separate techniques to create a new force.
- Attack Modification - The user creates different variations of their pre-existing attacks.
- Battle Style - A common but effective means of using their powers by channeling their energies through their body in any the body is positioned to any way, shape, or form to create their own techniques. Ex. Gray's Ice Make Two-Hand Style (Fairy Tail).
- Fastball Special - A team move in which a user with Enhanced Strength picks up an ally and bodily throws them at the enemy. In most cases, the thrown ally has unique abilities and/or weaponry that makes being thrown a particularly effective tactic.
- Finishing Move - A special attack used to finish a battle.
- Limit Break/Desperation Attack - A special technique that can only be used during specific circumstances, such as low health or counter attacks.
- Launcher Move - The user simply hits their opponent with enough force to send them hurtling through the air.
- Meteor Move - A follow-up in which the user intercepts an airborne opponent and spikes them back crashing into the ground.
- Ultimate Technique - Using the most powerful special attack.
- Unblockable Attack - A special move that can penetrate any defense.
- Some attacks may have drawbacks.
- Some attacks may have requirements.
- Continuous use of special techniques may exhaust the user.