The power to exist outside of space. Sub-power of Spatial-Temporal Lock.
- Space Lock
- Spatial Lock
- Only covers space, so time-based powers can still affect the user.
- User may be still be subject to aging.
- May be permanently locked outside of space, rendering one to live in Non-Corporeal Form.
- Weak against Spatial Bypassing
- User can still be affected by Meta Space Manipulation
- Spirit of the Abyss (Andromeda)
- Midas (C)
- Tak (Desperation)
- The Great Worm Spirit (Earthworm Jim)
- Einstein (Farscape)
- Being of Light (Forgotten Realms)
- Lord Ao (Forgotten Realms)
- The Previous Cosmos'/The Ultimates (Marvel Comics)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Ramirez (Skies of Arcadia)
- Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
- Hijiri Kasuga (Trinity Seven)
- Scáthach (TYPE-MOON)
- Natural Senkaimon (Bleach)
- Sacred World of the Kais (Dragon Ball)
- Nil (Final Fantasy Dimensions)
- Exit From Paradise (Final Fantasy Legend)
- Overspace (Marvel Comics)
- The Observatorium (Planescape)
- The Source (Planescape)