Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to create a field that can banish or switch spaces, create paradoxes, and warp reality inside of it. Technique of Meta Space Manipulation and Territory Creation. Combination of Effect Field Projection and Spatial Manipulation.
- Personal Space Tuning
- Space Tuning
- Spatial Field Projection
- The Haunt
The user can control an certain amount of space to manipulate that can be used banish or switch spaces, create paradoxes, and warp reality inside of it.
- Astral Trapping: via tapping into the spectral energy contained within their created space
- Banishment: user can send reinforcements out of the spatial plane.
- Body Dismemberment: user can slice and separate the body parts within the created space, manipulate and re-attach them to different parts.
- Dimensional Imprisonment: via the user trapping the opponent inside the spatial plane for an indefinite period of time.
- Disruption: user can make the their field distort energy or delay neuro-waves in the minds of people to disrupt abilities and even shut down technology.
- Location Swapping: control the placement settings of objects within their created spatial plane.
- Nothingness Manipulation: via the user making objects not exist within their space of control.
- Property Manipulation: user can manipulate the smallest components of objects within their spacial plane.
- Space Generation: user can generate space
- Nigh Omnipotence: Being that this evolved from Negative Zone Creation.
- Spatial Displacement: Spatially move things within the space around in either a teleportation or telekinetic manner, or even more the entire space to another location.
- Effect Field Projection
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Spatial Mimicry
- Most low level users only have limited space to do this.
- Most must have Negative Zone Creation.
- Yūki Terumi (BlazeBlue)
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- Hachigen Ushōda (Bleach)
- Somera Nonomoto (Fushigi na Somera-Chan)
- Lee Soo-Jin (The God of High School)
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece)
- Citrine (Worm)