- Spatial Matter Manipulation
User can manipulate matter and energy by controlling the space it is occupying. As all matter and energy exists within the boundless three-dimensional space, by manipulating the occupied space, user can control the movement of the target matter and energy in a telekinetic manner. Dependent on the user, they may be limited to simpler but powerful feats such as lifting objects with tremendous force, or more intricate procedures such as manipulate space at even subatomic scales, potentially rearranging the reality structure of the targets.
- Tactile Telekinesis
- Telekinetic Force Manipulation
- Distortion Manipulation
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Quantum Telekinesis
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Distortion
- Spatial-Gravitation Manipulation
- Telekinetic Teleportation
- Cannot work against those with Spatiolock, Spatial-Temporal Lock or Omnilock.
- Range of space may be limited.
- Buster Machine No. 27: Vingt-Sept (DieBuster)
- Janemba (Dragon Ball)
- Myuu (Myuu and I)
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece)
- Takashi Takatsuki (Project ARMS)
- Zant (The Legend of Zelda)