Obito (Naruto) becoming intangible by manipulating the space-time continuum.
Occupy space without having physical form.
The power to occupy a certain amount of physical, three-dimensional space without using physical form. Technique of Spatial Manipulation.
- 3rd/4th Dimension Mimicry
- Spatial Force-Field Mimicry
- Space-Time Continuum Mimicry
- Spatial Intangibility/Phasing
- Spatial Occupation
- Spatial Separation
The user does not use their physical form, but warps the space-time continuum to occupy a certain amount of physical space, allowing them to communicate and interact with physical objects but also pass through them at will, or even become imperceptible to physical beings.
In essence, the user becomes a living force field, separating oneself from the physical matter of space but at the same time still occupying it in an incorporeal form. This allows the user the ability to phase through space and matter without disrupting or damaging it, unless they choose to allow physical contact to be established.
- Dimensional Storage
- Portal Creation
- Space Generation
- Spatial Tuning
- Dimensional Barrier Distortion
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Elemental Intangibility
- Elemental Mimicry
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Space Embodiment
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Space-Time Rift
- Spatial Constructs
- Spatial Force-Field Generation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Subjective Reality
- Users must know where to teleport to prevent telefrag although this is easily avoided by remaining intangible.
- Users might flicker in and out of corporeal form if not trained properly.
- Users may need to cancel power in order to attack, leaving them vulnerable at the moment.
- Intangibility may have a certain time limit before user must return to solid state.
- Spatial Slicing and other space/dimension affecting powers can affect the user.
- Hirose Yuichi (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Yukimura Tokiko (Kekkaishi)
- Yukimura Tokine (Kekkaishi)
- Hazama Tokimori (Kekkaishi)
- Eternity and Infinity (Marvel Comics)
- Uchiha Obito (Naruto)
- Tabuu (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)