- For a gallery of examples for Spatial Manipulation, see here.
Palkia (Pokémon) flipping an area upside down.
Power to manipulate space.
- Absolute Space
- Area Manipulation
- Space Bending/Manipulation
- Spacial Manipulation/Warping
- Third Dimension Manipulation
User can warp, bend, flip, crush, control and otherwise manipulate physical aspects of space within an area of ones choosing, including an area and whatever is inside of that area. They are able to trap subjects or objects in space and push that space, throwing subject and object away from them or to create wormholes, paradoxes, and other strange events by warping spatial areas and twisting them around.
Since space is permeated by 26.8% dark matter and 68.3% dark energy, one can also take advantage of this composition to control electromagnetism and gravity via distortions. By distorting space and gravity, one can distort the flow of time, which is known as the space-time curvature.
- Conscious Spatial Awareness
- Dimensional Awareness
- Dimensional Link
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Dimensional Travel
- Matter Substitution
- Portal Creation
- Change/control distance and space/dimensions both reducing/increasing and/or twisting/bending them:
- Distance Manipulation
- Inverted Dimension
- Space Depletion
- Space Generation
- Spatial Duplication
- Spatial Flight
- Compress space into a single point, creating a singularity that can destroy anything in it.
- Cause a loop in space so that the "edges" of affected area aren't connected to the space outside but loop to the other side of the affected area.
- Distort space by increasing/decreasing density of the area to accelerate, decelerate or even halt time.
- Spin a area around and cause Vertigo.
- Spatial Attacks
- Spatial Constructs
- Spatial Displacement
- Spatial Duplication
- Spatial Infusion
- Subspace Travel by shifting between different spaces.
- Amalgamation: Merging matter with another as a side effect of Teleportation, known as telefrag.
- User folds space, and merges the physical matters occupying the spaces.
- User becomes spatially intangible, phasing through matter.
- User adds empty space into matter, deleting it.
- Pocket Dimension Creation: Create an extra dimension of space that exists outside of the original space.
- Spatial Crush: Crush objects by manipulating the surrounding or personal space by:
- Decreasing space of an object, causing it to cave in and be crushed.
- Add space around or onto object, causing its personal space to decrease and the physical matter to cave in.
- Distorting a specific point in space, causing it to collapse, and crushing/tearing all matter within.
- Insert space into physical matter, causing it to expand and open a hole, causing it to be crushed inside out.
- Crushing can be so powerful all matter is compressed to a single point, causing it to disappear.
- Spatial Distortion: Bending the curvature of the three dimensional space to distort anything within.
- Distort any matter and energy that resides in the section of targeted space being distorted.
- Generate and manipulate dark matter and dark energy, astrological matter and energy that permeates space and constitutes the majority of the universe's structure, for physics-bending applications.
- Gravity Manipulation by bending space in various directions, creating black holes and gravitational singularities.
- Spatial Rift: Tear open the third dimension space to create portals for inter-dimensional attacks and travel.
- Spatial Slicing: User attacks by tearing out a section of space to sever the spatial connection of the target.
- Divide two sections of space, parting the target.
- Remove a tiny sliver of matter.
- Slash through the fabrics of space, dividing the space and anything in it.
- Spatial Tuning: Distort and warp space in a specific area for various effects.
- Illogical Maze Creation
- Distort an area of space to forcibly twist and warp physical matter to transfigure its shape.
- Based on relativity theory the speed of time is related to density of space, so by:
- Spatiokinetic Combat
- Warp Bubble: User creates a small warp around themselves which is only marginally connected to the rest of the space around it:
- Force-Field Generation by preventing things entering the warp.
- Intangibility by distancing the warp from reality enough that matter and energy doesn't affect it.
- Spatial Mimicry by becoming the warp.
- Telekinetic Field by manipulating the space around the object, lifting them with simplistic but overwhelming telekinetic-like force.
- Warping Teleportation by turning a section of space into a warp field.
- Absolute Storage
- Aether Manipulation by manipulating the unique essence that flows through the universe and all that exists in it.
- Air Manipulation by distorting the space that the air is occupied in.
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Chronolock by placing oneself in an alternate timeless space outside of the normal space-time continuum.
- Gravity Manipulation by manipulating the spatial field's gravitational forces.
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatiolock by placing themselves outside space.
- Time Travel by phasing through the spatial barriers that separate different timelines.
- User who can also use Time Manipulation are able to learn Space-Time Manipulation.
- Powers may require to be honed or amplified by specific objects.
- Cannot affect users of Spatiolock, Chronolock or Omnilock.