- For a gallery of examples for Spatial Manipulation, see here.
Palkia flipping an area upside down.
Control the distance, size and orientations of an area
- Absolute Space
- Area Manipulation
- Space Bending
- Space Manipulation
- Spacial Manipulation
- Spatial Warping
Users can warp, bend, flip, crush, control and otherwise manipulate all physical aspects of space within an area of ones choosing. It allows only the ability to manipulate an area and whatever is inside of that area. Users are able to trap subjects or objects in space and push that space, throwing subject and object away from them. Users are even able to create wormholes, paradoxes, and other strange events by warping spatial areas and twisting them around.
Since space and time are closely related, if one has mastery over space, one can be immune to any time-based techniques and effects, to the point of negating or distorting time itself.
- Conscious Spatial Awareness
- Dimensional Awareness
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Dimensional Travel
- Matter Substitution
- Portal Creation
- Spatial Manipulation allows changing/controlling distance and space/dimensions both reducing/increasing and/or twisting/bending them:
- Distance Manipulation
- Inverted Dimension
- Space Depletion
- Space Generation
- Spatial Duplication
- Spatial Flight
- Compress space into a single point, creating a singularity that can destroy anything in it.
- Cause a loop in space so that the "edges" of affected area aren't connected to the space outside but loop to the other side of the affected area.
- Distort space by increasing/decreasing density of the area to accelerate, decelerate or even halt time.
- Spin a area around and cause Vertigo.
- Spatial Constructs
- Spatial Displacement
- Spatial Infusion
- Spatiokinetic Combat
- Subspace Travel by shifting between different spaces.
- Air Manipulation: Manipulating the space that has air molecules occupied in it:
- Amalgamation: Merging matter with one another by a side effect of teleportation, known as telefrag.
- User folds space, and merges the physical matters occupying with the said spaces.
- User becomes spatially intangible, phasing through matter.
- User adds empty space into matter, deleting it.
- Spatial Crush: Crush objects by manipulating the surrounding or personal space by:
- Decreasing space of an object, causing it to cave in and be crushed.
- Add space around or onto object, causing its personal space to decrease and the physical matter to cave in.
- Distorting a specific point in space, causing it to collapse, and crushing/tearing all matter within.
- Insert space into physical matter, causing it to expand and open a hole, causing it to be crushed inside out.
- Crushing can be so powerful all matter is compressed to a single point, causing it to disappear.
- Spatial Slicing: User attacks by manipulating the space, giving an appearance of infinitely sharp edge by either:
- Adding space in between objects, thus cutting through matter.
- Remove tiny slice of matter.
- Slash through space, dividing the space and anything in it.
- Spatial Tuning: Distort and warp space in a specific area for various effects.
- Illogical Maze Creation
- Inner World Creation
- Distort an area of space to forcibly twist and warp physical matter to transfigure its shape.
- Based on relativity theory the speed of time is related to density of space, so by:
- Warp Bubble: User creates a small warp around themselves which is only marginally connected to the rest of the space around it:
- Force-Field Generation by preventing things entering the warp.
- Intangibility by distancing the warp from reality enough that matter and energy doesn't affect it.
- Spatial Mimicry by becoming the warp.
- Telekinetic Field by manipulating the space around the object, lifting them with simplistic but overwhelming telekinetic-like force.
- Absolute Storage
- Air Manipulation by distorting the space that the air is occupied in.
- Combined with Time Manipulation user may learn Space-Time Manipulation.
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation by manipulating the spatial field's gravitiational forces.
- Illogical Maze Creation
- Spatiolock by placing themselves outside space.
- Advanced techniques such as slicing space may require understanding the concept of space before it can be accomplished.
- Powers may require to be honed or amplified by specific objects.
- Can't affect users of Spatiolock