Power to manipulate space.
- Absolute Space
- Area Manipulation
- Space Bending/Manipulation
- Spacial Manipulation/Warping
- Third Dimension Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate physical aspects of space within an area of ones choosing, including an area and whatever is inside of that area. They can trap subjects or objects in space and push that space, throwing subject and object away from them or to create wormholes, paradoxes, and other strange events by warping spatial areas and twisting them around.
Space consists of the normal 3 dimensions that matter and energy exists in, and the 11th dimension that exists within the 3rd dimensional space. The theory behind spatial movement is to get away from the 3 dimensions, find their position in the 11th dimension, and then calculate the vectors to teleport, moving at a faster than light speed without occupying the space in between the two locations.
- Create/generate, delete, shape and manipulate space.
- Conscious Spatial Awareness
- Dimension Manipulation
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Inverted Dimension
- Location Manipulation
- Portal Creation
- Portal Locating
- Room Shifting
- Space Compression
- Space Sharing
- Spatial Attacks
- Spatial Constructs
- Spatial Contortion
- Spatial Direction Manipulation
- Spatial Displacement
- Spatial Duplication
- Spatial Telekinesis
- Subspace Manipulation
- Amalgamation: Merging matter with another by overlapping the two objects' spaces, removing their separate boundaries.
- Pocket Dimension Creation: Create an extra dimension of space that exists outside of the original space.
- Spatial Aura: Create an aura of space around oneself.
- Spatial Crush: Crush objects by manipulating the surrounding or personal space by:
- Spatial Distortion: Bending the curvature of the three dimensional space to distort anything within.
- Spatial Empowerment: Draw and gain strength from space itself.
- Spatial Mimicry
- Spatial Perception
- Spatial Rift: Tear open the third dimension space to create portals for inter-dimensional attacks and travel.
- Spatial Slicing: User attacks by tearing out a section of space to sever the spatial connection of the target.
- Spatial Tuning: Distort and warp space in a specific area for various effects, even potentially alter reality.
- Spatiokinetic Combat
- Warp Bubble: User creates a small warp around themselves which is only marginally connected to the rest of the space around it:
- Interspatial Manipulation
- Psychic Spatial Manipulation
- Space Embodiment
- Space Energy Manipulation
- Space Magic
- Spatial Tuning
- Subspace Travel
- Absolute Storage
- Air Manipulation by distorting the space that the air is occupied in.
- Angle Manipulation
- Area Shifting
- Boundary Manipulation by manipulating the boundary of space and matter.
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Dimensional Element Manipulation
- Force-Field Manipulation by manipulating the barrier of space.
- Gravity Manipulation by manipulating the spatial field's gravitational forces.
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation by manipulating the voids of deep space.
- Pocket Dimension Manipulation
- Reality Warping by altering reality within defined space.
- Schrödinger Teleportation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Lordship
- Spatial Weaponry
- Spatial-Temporal Lock by placing oneself in an alternate timeless space outside of the normal space-time continuum.
- Spatiolock by placing themselves outside space.
- Time Travel by phasing through the spatial barriers that separate different timelines.
- User who can also use Time Manipulation are able to learn Space-Time Manipulation.
- Vector Manipulation
- Zipper Generation
- May be unable to create space, being limited to manipulating only the already existing one.
- May require to be honed or amplified by specific objects.
- Cannot affect users of Spatiolock, Spatial-Temporal Lock or Omnilock.
- Dimensional Formation: Shambhala (Akame ga Kill)
- Space Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Ope Ope no Mi (One Piece)
- Phantom Ruby (Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces)