Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Space Barrier
- Space-Time Force-Field/Barrier
- Spatial Shield
- Splitting Void
The user can warp or generate space in order to create a barrier. Since the force-field is created from the intangible space-time continuum, it cannot be penetrated by physical force.
Unlike a barrier created out of energy or matter, spatial barriers separate the very fabrics of space-time continuum. Therefore, if formed to surround an area, the insides would be completely separate from the outside timezone and dimension. This allows the inside to be unaffected by the flow of time and have outside attacks to spatially phase through what is being protected.
- Absolute Defense
- Force Armor Generation
- Force-Field Generation
- Spatial Tuning
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Shield Construction
- Spatial Constructs
- Spatial Manipulation
- Spatial Mimicry by becoming the spatial force field, transforming into a different space and becoming intangible.
- Absolute Strength that can rend space-time stand a chance in cracking the shield.
- Spatial Attacks or phasing can bypass the shield.
- Yuta Takizawa (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Users of Bakudo number 81 Danku (Bleach)
- Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- Hachigen Ushoda (Bleach)
- Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
- Minato Namikaze (Naruto)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)