- Space Replication
The user can take a said section of space and create a copy of it, and then recreate that said space within somewhere else. This in effect allows them to record and duplicate enemy attacks and use it as their own. In such a case, it may appear the user is manipulating time to recreate such effects, though it is simply to recreate the space (and everything occurring within) in another area; in short, a "copy-and-paste" effect.
Users can also recreate a space that didn't exist before and shift their location in space in that instance.
- Attack Recording: copy a section of space with an attack and replicate it.
- Replication: copy a section of space with an object or organism and replicate it.
- Spatial Force-Field Generation: copy a section of space and replicate it in front as a shield.
- Spatial Tuning: control the aspects of the cutout space section, such as time and matter placement.
- Space Generation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Force-Field Generation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Temporal Duplication
- May only be able to take a limited amount of space a time.
- Mio Tsukishi (Absolutely Lovely Children)
- Ōko Yushima (Bleach)
- Kagerōza Inaba (Bleach)
- Stewie Griffin's Teleporter (Family Guy)
- The Hanen (The Outer Limits)
- Dandy (Space Dandy); via Warping
- Divergence Field/Spatial Scission (Star Trek Voyager)