Tessai Tsukabishi (Bleach) using the Kūkanten'i Kido Spell to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another.
take sections of space and move them.
- Area Teleportation
- Space Moving
- Space Shifting
The user has the ability to take a section of space from one location and shift it to another, anything occupying the taken space, whether it is objects, people or attacks would be transferred along. They can also generate or delete space in between two points of an area to displace the two spaces. In essence, this is the ability to teleport space itself. Users can also relocate themselves instantly and catch others off guard by displacing the space around themselves.
- Remote Teleportation: teleport anything occupying the space by relocating it.
- Spatial Force-Field Generation: cut out a section of space and place it in front as a shield.
- Spatial Mimicry: become space itself and displace oneself anywhere, while acquiring intangibility.
- Spatial Slicing: remove a section of space with part of the target occupying it, or insert a section of space to separate the target.
- Spatial Tuning: control the aspects of the relocated space section, such as time and matter placement.
- Space Generation: to generate space instead of moving it.
- Teleportation Orb Generation: to generate an orb around an object instead of area.
- May only be able to take a limited amount of space a time.
- Sojiro Kusaka (Bleach)
- Tessai Tsukabishi (Bleach)
- Ōko Yushima (Bleach)
- Kagerōza Inaba (Bleach)
- The One Being Sought (Code:Breaker)
- Palkia (Pokemon)
- Keith Green (Project ARMS)
- Keith White (Project ARMS)
- Takashi Takatsuki/James Huang (Project ARMS)
- Ōin (Bleach)
- Subspace Bombs (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
- Subspace Gunship (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)