The ability to bend space to reshape target without harming or damaging them. Sub-power of Spatial Manipulation.
- Space Contortion
- Spatial Twisting/Reshaping/Plasticity
The user can bend the space of the target, whether being, object or anything else, in order to reshape them by stretching, twisting, deforming and bending them in any way possible without harming them, tearing them apart or breaking them (even if they are inelastic). Manipulating an object's space, one could do things such as tie an elephant into a knot without harming its body or folding a computer without damaging it. The contortions are rather inelastic, and whatever is warped will remain that way until the user decides otherwise.
- Body Manipulation
- Distance Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Spatial Distortion
- Spatial Manipulation
- May have a limit on how far they can contort objects.
- May be ireversible.
- May wear off after a certain amount of time, or if user leaves the area or falls unconscious.
- May be limited to certain types of objects or beings.
- May have size-limit.
- Kurono Shinguuji (Chivalry of a Failed Knight); via World Crisis
- Distortion Ring Lifeform (Star Trek Voyager)
- Distortion Halos (Uber)