- Coordinate Attacks
The user can create spatial distortions in order to inflict damage to the target occupying within the said space. Because it affects the very third-dimension that the target is occupying, it bypasses any and all physical defenses, and as such, cannot be blocked by conventional means. Also, since most attacks appear at the target location instantaneously, dodging is intensely difficult.
- Omnidirectional Spatial Waves: Send out a wave of space in all directions.
- Space Depletion: By removing a section of space and tossing it into the "void", effectively erasing it from space.
- Spatial Bullet Projection: By launching space forward in a projectile, either releasing powerful blunt trauma or hollow out whatever is pierced.
- Spatial Crushing: By adding space onto a target, decreasing the available space for it to exist in, thus crushing it.
- Spatial Piercing: By removing or displacing a section of space to punch holes in matter.
- Spatial Shock: By causing ripples in space to create powerful shock waves.
- Spatial Slicing: By removing or displacing slivers of space to sever the spatial connection of any matter.
- Spatial Vortex Creation: Creating a spatial distortion in the form of a vortex, crushing or slicing the opponent.
- Teleportation Strike (Remote Attacks): Teleporting the attack into the opponent.
- May be blocked by space-based defenses.