Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Spatial Exoskeleton
- Spatiokinetic Armor
The user can warp or generate space//spatial energy in order to create an armor of space around themselves. By encasing themselves in the fabric of space, the user essentially removes themselves from regular space and exist inside of the armor while they continue to wear it. Once the armor is removed or destroyed, the user is pulled back into regular space again.
Because the user, for all intents and purposes, no longer exists in space, they cannot be harmed by most means. Also, due to the nature of the armor, attacks will harmlessly pass through the armor and the user. However, a user of Spatial Manipulation will be able to attack and damage the wearer of the armor.
Depending on the power of the user, the armor might also be capable of teleporting and redirecting attacks by creating (either invisible or visible) portals on the armor's surface at the point of attack. Doing this, the user can indirectly damage their foes whilst remaining virtually invincible.
- Absolute Defense - The user's defenses cannot be breached by most attacks
- Portal Creation- Creating portals on the surface of the armor that link it to a point in space outside and beyond the armor.
- Attack Reversal - Any attacks sent through these portals can be redirected at the sender.
- Spatial Force-Field Generation - Essentially a version of this surrounding the user.
- Absolute Strength that can rend space-time stands a chance in cracking or destroying the armor.
- Spatial Manipulation, Spatial Attacks, and Spatial Slicing can render the armor null and void, bypassing or destroying it with ease
- Makora (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
- Vista (Worm)