- "For if you do it, you will be cursed by time itself. Time will cease to flow over the user, you will be forever unable to die! You will forever be plagued by the deaths of loved ones. To have death avoid you eternally, that is a true living hell..."
- ― Kagerō's master
- Space-Time Boundlessness
- Space-Time Lock/Seal
User exists outside of time and space and as such are immune to just about anything that would affect or harm them: if time should stop then the user would not be affected. If reality would change, the user would remember both the previous and have knowledge of differences from the old to the new. If the area around the user explodes or the planet which they are on vanish or does not exist any more the user is not affected since they do not exist inside space.
- Immunity to all space and time based powers.
- Dimensional Independence
- Knowledge of the effects of Reality Warping happening around them and may be immune to the effects of the said power.
- Meta Regeneration
- Nigh Omniscience, assuming they have seen it before, or know where to get the knowledge.
- Invulnerability from those attached to history.
- Spatial Flight
- Spatial Mimicry existing on a different plane of space.
- Temporal Cognition
- Temporal Lock
- Time Travel
- Reality Warping
- Reality Separation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Force-Field Generation
- Spatial Mimicry
- Time Manipulation
- Time Travel
- If the time change happens to change the event in which the user was granted the ability to exist outside time and space (i.e. Omnipresential Attack), then the user may not be immune to the time changes in question.
- Some users still feel temporal changes, even if they are unaffected by them. Such as feeling subjective centuries pass while time is being accelerated but not aging.
- User may be trapped outside of space-time, unable to re-enter it.
- In limited situations, though they may be immune to changes in time/time stream, they may not be fully aware of the change/changes that have accord, this is sometimes due to their level of control or knowledge of their power or in what series/movie etc. the power is being used in.
- Becoming immortal via this method does not negate pain.
- May vary depending on the nature of space-time.
- Power may not work in regions (e.g. another universe) where space-time functions differently.
- User may be anchored to space-time, even if not immersed in it.
- May only exist outside of physical space-time; may still exist within metaphysical space-time.
- If the user moves in and out of space-time, it may be possible to bind them.
- Conceptual Attacks can still affect the user.
- Ancient Burial Ground (Charmed)
- The Void (Doctor Who)
- Crack of Time (Dragon Ball: Xenoverse)
- Labyrinth of Limbo (Marvel Comics)
- The Velvet Room (Persona)
- Citadel of Eternity (Planescape)
- White Space (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Nowhere (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- The Void (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- World of Nothing (Super Paper Mario)
- Timeless Halls (The Silmarillion)
- Akasha (TYPE-MOON)
- The Nothingness (Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero)
- Evernow (Heroes Reborn)