The user can release/use sparks to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Spark Bolts: Project sparks that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Spark Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of sparks.
- Spark Beam Emission: Release beams of sparks.
- Spark Blast: Release sparks over a specific target area.
- Spark Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of sparks.
- Spark Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of sparks.
- Spark Breath: Discharge sparks from the mouth.
- Spark Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Spark Cutting: Use sparks to cut opponents.
- Spark Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with sparks.
- Spark Pillar Projection: Project sparks pillars.
- Spark Spike Projection: Project sparks spikes.
- Spark Vision: Emit sparks from one's eyes.
- Spark Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of sparks.
- Spark Wave Emission: Send out a wave of sparks that repels everything.
- Formulated Spark Blasts : Release blasts of sparks in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge sparks from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of sparks.
- Omnidirectional Spark Waves: Send out a wave of sparks in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of sparks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release sparks blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release sparks blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of sparks.
- Zap: A tiny short release of sparks to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require an outside source of sparks to create blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Jubilee (Marvel)
- Spark Man (Megaman)
- Baraka (Mortal Kombat)