- Space Deletion/Erasure/Removal
The user can deplete three-dimensional space, controlling the distance between two different points of spatial locations. Since space basically acts as a boundary of existence for all, if the space around any matter or energy is depleted, then the said matter would also be erased from existence.
- Distance Manipulation by adding or depleting space in between two points.
- Remote Teleportation by adding or deleting space in between oneself and target.
- Matter Annihilation by erasing any matter or energy alongside a region of space.
- Spatial Slicing by erasing a sliver of space and whatever is inside it.
- Portal Creation by removing the spatial barrier to create an inter-dimensional wormhole.
- Dimensional Travel by removing a section of the space barrier that separates different worlds.
- Absolute Attack
- Dimension Destruction
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Devouring
- Spatial Displacement
- Spatial Manipulation
- Spatial Mimicry
- Yuichi Hirose (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Lille Barro (Bleach)
- The One Being Sought (Code:Breaker)
- Okuyasu Nijimura (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures); via The Hand
- David Clinton (Justice League Unlimited)
- Keith Green (Project ARMS)
- Time Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Kojō Akatsuki (Strike the Blood)
- Vanilla Ice (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part:3 Stardust Crusader); via Cream.
- Omega Molecule (Star Trek Voyager)
- Dark Matter (Super Mario Galaxy)
- The Void (Super Paper Mario)
- Subspace Bomb (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)