The ability to undo any effects caused by Space-Time Manipulation.
- Anti-Space-Time Manipulation
User can reverse any/all effects and changes caused by Spatial and/or Temporal powers, including reversing death, resurrection, healing/restoration of objects/people, damage to objects/people, changes on events, etc., as long as these were caused by Space-Time Manipulation.
Undo any affects a space-time manipulator has caused, such as:
- Age Acceleration
- Temporal Erasure/Space Depletion
- Time Stopping/Time Reduction/Time Acceleration/Temporal Looping
- Space-Time Distortion
- Space-Time Rift
- Cancels all space-time effects, without distinction.
- May be restricted to a limited area (a city block, a city, a planet).
- Langoliers (The Langoliers)
- Chronomancer (Valkyrie Crusade)