- Continuum Distortion
- Space-Time Bending
- Space-Time Warping
The user can create distortions within the space-time continuum, the very fabrics of which the world exists in, allowing them to achieve a plethora of effects throughout time and space.
- Absolute Attack: Twist the space-time around the target to inflict unstoppable damage.
- Space-Time Slicing: Distort space-time to cause a split, cutting the victim spatially and temporally.
- Gravity Manipulation: Distorting the space-time continuum will affect the gravity within it proportionally.
- Gravitational Singularity Generation: Concentrating the distortion into a single point to create a destructive black hole.
- Spatial Distortion: Distort space within the space-time continuum to affect matter occupying within.
- Time Distortion: Twisting space and gravity to affect the flow of time proportionally.
- Space-Time Rift: Create a distortion with sufficient power to cause a crack of deadly time energy.
- Alternate Reality Traveling: Utilize the distortions to view and traverse parallel existential planes.
- Boundary Perception: Utilize the distortions to peer beyond the veil dividing worlds.
- Portal Creation: Utilize the distortions to link between two different points in space.
- Time Portal Creation: Utilize the distortions to link between two different points in time.
- Subspace Travel: Distort the continuum to warp everything throughout the time and space.
- Remote Teleportation: Create a distortion at a distant point, warping the target elsewhere.
- Spatial Displacement: Create a distortion around an entire area, warping everything elsewhere.
- Spatial Mimicry: Using the distortions to parts of oneself to another dimension for intangibility.
- Time Travel: Extend the distortion to another timeline, allowing temporal travel.
- Wormhole Creation: Create wormholes for transport between two points in the space-time continuum.
- Dimensional Distortion: Distorting the barriers that separate the dimensions.
- Teleportation: Most variations of teleportation involve the distortion of the space-time continuum to warp the targets.
- Can be undone by Space-Time Restoration.
- Distortions within space-time can be very dangerous.
- Users of Spatial-Temporal Lock are unaffected.