Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sound Generation/Emission
- Soundwave Creation/Emission/Projection
The user can generate and project sound waves.
- Microphone Physiology
- Music Blast
- Sense Manipulation
- Sonic Scream
- Sound Attacks
- Sound Manipulation
- Vibration Emission
- Voice Manipulation
- Sound Absorption
- Flow of sound waves often cause accidental destruction to nearby objects.
- May cause unintentional harm to distant targets, including beings with sensitive/enhanced/superhuman hearing.
- Sound waves bounce off of most surfaces, unless they are capable of muffling and absorbing the vibrations in the air.
- Sound needs a medium to travel, such as air, water, earth, etc.