The power to generate sound waves. Sub-power of Sound Manipulation. Variation of Energy Generation.
- Sound Generation/Emission
- Soundwave Creation/Emission/Projection
The user can generate and project sound waves.
- Sound Absorption
- Sound Immunity
- Flow of sound waves often cause accidental destruction to nearby objects.
- May cause unintentional harm to distant targets, including beings with sensitive/enhanced/superhuman hearing.
- Sound waves bounce off of most surfaces, unless they are capable of muffling and absorbing the vibrations in the air.
- Sound needs a medium to travel, such as air, water, earth, etc.
Yūki Tenpōin (Code: Breaker) releasing powerful sound waves by screaming.
Ultimate Echo Echo (Ben 10) can use the discs in his hands to fire destructive sound waves.
Taigokumaru (InuYasha) firing destructive sound waves imbued with demonic energy.
Exploud (Pokemon) using Hyper Voice to release a beam of sound waves.
Noivern (Pokemon) using Boomburst to release explosive supersonic waves.
Huey (Project ARMS) releasing hypersonic waves from his body to shatter and disintegrate his victims at a molecular level.
Clark (Project ARMS) releasing hypersonic waves from his body to shatter and disintegrate his victims at a molecular level.
Jabberwock (Project ARMS) releasing hypersonic waves from his body to shatter and disintegrate his victims at a molecular level, even the vibration-resistant Successors.
Kanade Kamiya (Rosario + Vampire Season II) releasing a powerfully explosive sonic wave roar to decimate all in the path.
Zebra (Toriko) screaming to create powerful sound waves.
The Killer Wail (Splatoon), when activated, unleashes a devastating barrage of sound.
DJ Ocatvio's (Splatoon) Octobot King can use the Octarian equivalent of the Killer Wail.
Yaarp, A.K.A. Experiment 613 (Lilo & Stitch)
Kricketune (Pokemon) using Bug Buzz
Charlotte Linlin (One Piece) scream generate a tremendously powerful pressure that can destroy buildings and even artillery.