- Audio Beam Emission
- Music Beam
- Sonic Beam Emission
Users can emit beams of sound that are capable of destroying anything within their path with a concussive force. They are also able to control the frequency and intensity of the blast in order to increase its already destructive power.
The blast can also be converted into waves of sound in order to affect a surrounding area.
- Ballistic Scream
- Elemental Beam Emission
- Sonic Scream
- Sound Attacks
- Sound Manipulation
- Sound Wave Generation
- The beams are capable of being bounced back by someone or something that possess qualities of rubber.
- Sound Absorption and Sound Immunity.
- Setsuki (Black Cat)
- Gyaos (Gamera)
- Nonon Jakuzure (Kill La Kill); via her Symphony Regalia in all forms.
- El Drago (One Piece)
- Pokemon that can learn sound-based moves (Pokemon)
- Fugai (Naruto)
- Nymph (Sora no Otoshimono); via Paradise Song
- Zebra (Toriko)
- Yopopo and Djem (Zatch Bell!)
- Cyborg (Teen Titans)
- Earl of Lemongrab (Adventure Time)
- Ember McLain (Danny Phantom)
- Thunder (DC Comics)
- Sartana of the Dead (El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)