- "To live without a soul is to live with something lost...Empty in both head and heart."
- ― Dr. Occult (DC Comics)
The ability to possess no soul or spirit within one's body or physical form.
- Soulless Being Physiology
User possesses no soul or spiritual tether to the world, essentially making the user emotionless and immortal, as a person needs a soul to have a degree of mortality in the first place. A soulless person does not possess emotions or feelings to cloud their ambition making them excellent killers and assassins and they cannot be tracked in mystical ways due to a lack of spiritual essence.
- Absolute Immortality
- Alpha Physiology
- Aura Awareness
- Enhanced Assassination
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Fear Masking
- Lifeless Body Creation
- Mecha Physiology
- Nonexistence (personal soul/emotions)
- Sealed Form
- Soul Manipulation
- Soul Sealing (Other beings' souls)
- Supernatural Condition
- Undead Physiology
- If user's soul was taken then Soul Restoration can counter this.
- If users soul was destroyed then Soul Recreation can counter this
- May not be able to manipulate life force.
- May be vulnerable to Possession.
- Being soulless does not affect users of Eternal Bond.
- Soul Creation
- Not immune to Oblivion and Nonexistence.