The ability to move at super speeds by detaching one's soul.
- Astral Speed
- Soul Detachment Super Speed
User can partially project/detach their astral/soul/spirit and move it to a different place with their physical body following in almost an instant. This acts to gives them speed in short bursts (or long term use for long distance travel), and allows them to go anywhere their soul can get to, regardless of whether their body (under normal conditions) could or not (e.g., on top a statue to the right of their throne).
- Users' physical state affects their speed and endurance.
- May have effects of the users aging, increasing or decreasing it.
- May be temporary in effect and limited in continuation depending on the user.
- Susceptible to Possession.
- Susceptible to Astral Imprisonment.
- Lord Marshal (Chronicles of Riddick)
- Negative Man (DC)
- Alucard (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)