- Soul/Spirit/Spiritual Extraction
- Soul/Spirit/Spiritual Liberation
- Soul/Spirit/Spiritual Removal
The user can remove the souls from others, possibly resulting in apathy and psychopathy due to lack of emotions, especially empathy. Once removed, the souls may be vulnerable to damage, and restoration of the damaged soul may cause mental damage to the victim, such as madness.
- Apathy - by removing one's own soul
- Apathy Inducement
- Prevent users of Soul Reading from reading the souls.
- Exorcism (ghosts only)
- Soulless beings and users of Soul Anchoring are immune.
- Users of Soul Restoration can undo this power.
- Artificial Soul Pill/Gikongan (Bleach)
- Substitute Shinigami Badge (Bleach)
- Soul Apprehension Gauntlet/Gokon Tekkō (Bleach)
- Soru Soru no Mi (One Piece)
- Sheep Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventure)
- Wishing Tickets (Majimoji Rurumo); after using all of them
- Demonic Statue of the Outer Path (Naruto)
- Claws of Hades (God of War)
- Soul Gem (Marvel Comics)