- Soul Metamorphosis
- Spiritual Avatar/Fusion
The user can morph their form via the souls of elemental spirits of nature, spirits of the long departed, demons, angels, and deities. They can combine different souls to form new transformations for themselves or use them to create super forms or hyper forms of said synchronized spirit. The user can forcefully combine with a foreign spirit or deity if their soul is strong enough to make the souls of the spirits submit to them or defeat the spirits in battle. Some bodily transformations include all the basic forms listed under Mythic Physiology.
- Other Soul
- Soul Manipulation
- Soul Resonation
- Strong Soul (required for the user to maintain their sanity and control the power of their altered soul)
- Insanity is a possible side effect from staying in the form for too long.
- The user can become berserk after overuse.
- Battle-lust can take control one's body and mind.
- Imprisoned/Fused souls may rebel against the user's dominant soul.
- The user is required to make a recombinant soul submit to their own soul to morph into them.
- The user may have to form contract to take on the form of higher beings (i.e. gods).
- Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Heart Series); via Harmonixer Fusion ability
- Persona Summoners (Megumi Tensei)
- Hogyoku (Bleach)
- Elfman Strauss (Fairy Tail)
- Lisanna Strauss (Fairy Tail)
- Mirajane Strauss (Fairy Tail)
- Jenny Rearlight (Fairy Tail)
- Franmalth (Fairy Tail)