The power to destroy the souls of others. Sub-power of Soul Manipulation. Variation of Destruction. Opposite of Soul Creation. Not to be confused with Soul Mutilation.
- Soul Annihilation/Killing/Shredding
The user can permanently destroy/annihilate souls without affecting the body, which causes the targets to die without possibility of resurrection, but some may transform into a soulless being instead.
- Has no effect on a soulless being or those with Soul Anchoring.
- User may not have control over whether they create soulless beings, and have no control over created ones.
- The Ancient Athame (Charmed comic)
- Godkiller (Drive Angry)
- Olympian Crystal (Once Upon a Time)
Enders (Angel & Faith) utterly destroy the souls they consume.
Ichibē Hyōsube (Bleach) using Futen Daisatsuryō to completely destroy his foes with blackness, that not even their souls can reincarnate.
The Godkiller (Drive Angry), Satan's personal gun, can completely destroy the souls of others.
Soul Eater (Valkyrie Crusade) can consume and annihilate souls.
Superman (DC Comics) using Counter Vibration
to destroy Darkseid's spirit, permanently killing him.
The Ancient Athame (Charmed) is imbued with a spell powerful enough to destroy souls.
The Olympian Crystal (Once Upon a Time) is so powerful that it can destroy anything, even gods and human souls.