Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Metatron: You invented souls! Souls! Try shining a light on that. How did that make you feel? Chuck: Nauseous. Metatron: You know what? No. That is not G-O-D talking. That's Chuck talking. And I get it -- when you were on Earth, you had to go full method. Well, it's time for you to get back into character"
- ― God and Metatron (Supernatural)
User can create souls: person's essence, their hopes, their dreams, their emotions, their will, and their sense of humanity. They can construct anothers sense of self with nothing but their own imagination or inevitably allow their creation to develop to their own sense of self. The souls cannot be destroyed by conventional methods, but can be damaged or absorbed by malevolent forces.
- If the user creates souls within their psyche it could lead to Divided Mind.
- Soul Sight
- Soul Splitting
- Though this power allows the user to create souls of various entities, it does not allow the user to destroy their created souls.
- May be limited to creating only one soul.
- Once a soul develops it's own sense of self it may start to refrain control from the user who created it.
- Special entities or artifacts may be able to destroy the created souls.
- Etro (Final Fantasy)
- King of Siam-Sid (Full Metal Alchemist: Curse of the Crimson Elixir); attempted
- God (Religion)
- God (Supernatural)
- God (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
- Dr. Light (Megaman X)
- Shinigami (Bleach)
- Fisher King (Doctor Who)
- Monkey Spear (Xiaolin Chronicles); limited to monkeys