- Personal Weapon
User is able to build, summon or create a weapon that is an extension, manifestation, and/or part of their soul. Each weapon is likely to have their own abilities and powers they grant to the user, but these depend on which part of the user's soul each weapon represents as well as the abilities/power they already have.
Note that since the weapon is part of a soul, it is likely to have some level of sentience as well as their own interests and goals that might not be similar to that of the user. This also means that the user can summon the weapon from anywhere at anytime, even if it is faraway at some unknown location, as the two possess a link that allows one to call upon the other, so losing the weapon is never an issue.
- Gun Protrusion
- Symbiotic Weaponry
- Weapon Calling
- Weapon Entity Generation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Transmutation
- Aura Constructs
- Empathic Weaponry
- Psychic Constructs
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Armor
- Soul-Bound Power
- Spiritual Weaponry
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Transformation
- Under normal circumstances, only the creator can use the weapon.
- Damage to the weapon may affect the user's soul, and potentially their body.
- May require special training to summon or improve the weapon.
- The weapon itself may have an identity that the user must communicate with.
- The creator and weapon is only allowed to let others wield the weapon.
- Noble Phantasms (Fate Series)
- Zanpakuto (Bleach)
- Device (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry)