- Personal Entity
User is able to spawn, summon, create or transform into a creature/entity that is an extension, manifestation, and/or part of their soul. Each entity is likely to have their own abilities and powers they grant to the user, but these depend on which part of the user's soul each creature represents as well as the abilities/power they already have.
Note that since the entity is part of a soul, it is likely to have some level of sentience as well as their own interests and goals that might not be similar to that of the user.
- Under normal circumstances, only the creator can use the creature.
- Damage to the creature may affect the user's soul.
- May require special training to summon or improve the creature.
- The creature itself may have a identity that the user must communicate with.
- The creator is allowed to let others wield the creature.
- Stand users (Jojo' s Bizzare Adventure)
- Kisara (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Bounts (Bleach)
- Sajin Komamura (Bleach); via Bankai, Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō
- Yachiru Kusajishi (Bleach); via Shikai, Sanpo Kenjū
- Souji Mitsuka (Gonna Be The Twintail!); via Sora/Solar Mitsuka
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural); via The Darkness/Amara
- Youmu Konpaku (Touhou Project)
- Jodie Holmes (Beyond: Two Souls); via Aiden
- Dousetsu Inuyama (Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East); via Yukihime