- Finger-Tip Reading
- Blind Reading
The user can read printed words on a surface by feeling the impressions of ink.
- Can be blind and still read
- Doesn't have to look at what is written.
- Can read in the dark.
- Blindsight may be a result of why the user reads this way.
- Enhanced Reading by moving quickly over the impressions
- Enhanced Touch
- Literary Manipulation
- Must be able to feel the surface such as laminated paper can prevent the user from feeling the ink.
- Must be able to touch the surface.
- Different forms of writing may prove difficult.
- Unknown languages may prove difficult to read.
- Daredevil (Marvel Comics)