- For a gallery of examples for Sonic Scream, see here.
Kira Ford (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) using her sonic scream ability.
- Canary Cry
- Ghostly Wail
- Hypersonic Scream
- Soundwave Scream
- Super Scream
- Ultrasonic Scream
User can generate extremely powerful scream of a high amplitude for a variety of purposes.
- Ballistic Scream
- Counter Vibration
- Enhanced Roar
- Pain Inducement
- Psionic Equilibrium Distortion
- Sound Beam Emission
- Vibration Emission
- Sound Absorption renders direct use of this ability useless
- May not have hearing or vocal protection, making use of this ability painful.
- Flow of sound waves often natural often causing accidental destruction to nearby objects.
- May cause unintentional harm to distant targets, including beings with sensitive/enhanced/superhuman hearing.
- Sound/sonic waves can be reflected off certain objects, like mirrors.
- Rendered utterly useless when the user is gagged by any means.