The power to merge with any form of solid matter.
The user can merge into/with solid matter and move within the object, as well as manipulate any object (being or object) in physical contact with the surface.
- All damage to objects affects user once they have merged.
- The surface area of the object may have to be at least equal to the user's size in order to merge.
- Gyoubu Kasumi (Basilisk)
- Genga (Bleach)
- White Zetsu (Naruto)
- Pica (One Piece); to stone only
- Karacka (Fairy Tail)
- Genbu (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Neophyte (Marvel Comics)
- Absorbing Man (Marvel Comics)
- David Banner (Marvel Comics)
- Facade (X-Men: Evolution)
- Composer (Sidekicks)
- Gale (Sidekicks)
- White Monster (Teen Titans)
- Complete Carnage (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Shadow Guardians (Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
- Yuga (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)