- Solid Control
- Solid Matter Manipulation
- Solid State Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate anything that is solid, characterized by structural rigidity and resistance to changes of shape or volume. The atoms in a solid matter are tightly bound to each other, either in a regular geometric lattice (crystalline solids, which include metals and ordinary water ice) or irregularly (an amorphous solid such as common window glass).
- Attack Powers using solids.
- Constructs Creation using solids.
- Manipulate the properties of solids.
- Move/lift solids.
- Solid Generation
- Amorphous Solid Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Solid Magic
- Plant Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation can break atomic bonds apart.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Kate Godwin/Coagula (DC Comics)
- Jan Arrah/Element Lad (DC Comics)
- Ertzia (Marvel Comics)
- Kiza (Marvel Comics)
- Barnaby Wade/Thought Master (Marvel Comics)
- Sculptress (Wild Cards)