|Solar Energy Absorption|
Sunspot (Marvel) becomes engulfed in plasmatic solar energy.
Absorb and manipulate solar energy
- Photonucleic Effect
- Solar Battery
- Solar Radiation Absorption
User absorbs solar energy and can utilize it for physical strength. The cells of a normal human body convert energy from foodstuffs into a form of energy usable by the body. This energy is stored through converting molecules of adenosine diphosphate (ADP) in the cells into adenosine triphosphate (ATP); the energy is released when necessary by breaking a chemical bond in the ATP molecules, converting them back to ADP. Apparently they can store solar-derived energy in his cells through the same, or a similar method, and release it when necessary to enhance his physical strength. the user's body is cloaked in darkness because they drain all the ambient light from his skin. It can impair enemies with Cancer.
- Bio-Electric Aura: using solar power and it's elements (heat, light, plasma. etc.) user can supercharge their personal bioenergy stores for various purposes.
- Enhanced Strength: do superhuman feats due to increased strength.
- Flight: fly by propelling themselves through the air by generating thermal updrafts.
- Heat Empowerment
- Limited Light Manipulation: ability to project light in intense waves when they absorbs and re-channels solar energy, and absorb ambient wavelengths.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: heal quicker due to cells gaining larger amounts of energy than by eating normal food from Earth to revitalize the cells and increase speed of mitosis.
- Self-Sustenance: survive without food and sleep by surviving only on the sun's or any star's energy.
- Solar Affinity
- Limited Corona Manipulation: draw upon the unique stellar energies emitted from your very being.
- Solar Plasma Blasts: project concussive plasma energy blasts from their hands.
- Solar Radiation Constructs: generate items or weapons out of solar radiation energy.
- Thermal Manipulation: project heat in waves, absorb and re-channels solar energy to raise the temperature, absorb heat to lower the temperature in immediate area, project/absorb heat directly into/from people, causing intense discomfort at their fluctuating body temperatures.
- Thermal Resistance: control one's own thermal properties enables one a decent resistance to intense temperature alteration.
- May require constant exposure to sunlight to be able to recharge their powers.
- Tamaraneans (DC Comics)
- All Kryptonians and Daxamites (DC Comics)
- Nuova Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Sunspot (Marvel Comics)
- Vision (Marvel Comics)
- Reignfire (Marvel Comics)
- Majesdanians (Marvel Comics)
- Pokemon using Solar Beam or Morning Sun (Pokemon)
- Byron Moore (Smallville)
- Ultramen (Ultraman)