|Solar Energy Absorption|
Sunspot (Marvel) becomes engulfed in plasmatic solar energy.
Absorb solar energy
- Photonucleic Effect
- Solar Battery
- Solar Radiation Absorption
User can absorb solar energy, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- Overloading: Too much power could result in incapacitation or death.
- Overuse: Using more power than stored may exhaust the user after expending too much energy.
- Tamaraneans (DC Comics)
- All Kryptonians and Daxamites (DC Comics)
- Nuova Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Kamen Rider Black RX (Kamen Rider Black RX)
- Kamen Rider Agito Shining Form (Kamen Rider Agito)
- Kikaider 01 (Kikaider)
- Sunspot (Marvel Comics)
- Vision (Marvel Comics)
- Reignfire (Marvel Comics)
- Majesdanians (Marvel Comics)
- Titan/Arion McGrath (The Guardians Saga)
- Pokemon using Solar Beam or Morning Sun (Pokemon)
- Byron Moore (Smallville)
- Ultramen (Ultraman)
- All users of the Talent (Night Angel Trilogy)
- Excalibur Galatine (Fate/Extra)
- Perpetual Motion Solar Jacket (Grenadier)