- Solar Beam Projection
- Solar Energy Blasts
- Sun Beam Emission/Projection
Users are able to gain power from a source of solar energy/substances from a sun, concentrate it into a single point, and project it in the form of a beam of destructive force that is capable of incinerating anything unfortunate to be within it's range.
Depending on the type of sun the user absorbs energy from, the beam's power can be varied.
- Beam Emission
- Fire Beam Emission
- Light Beam Emission
- Solar Attacks
- Solar Manipulation
- Solar Radiation Absorption
- Stellar Manipulation
- May require solar energy from a source.
- May require time to charge.
- Control is essential.
- Power and range of the beam could vary depending on the star.
- Legendary Aquarion (Aquarion Evol)
- Norris (Chrono Cross)
- Grana (Psyren)
- Pokémon that can learn "Solar Beam" (Pokémon)
- Titan/Arion Zimmerman (The Guardians Saga)
- Sunfire (Marvel)
- King Caesar (Godzilla)
- Sunflowmon (Digimon)
- Gawain (TYPE-MOON)
- Prisman (Yu-Gi-Oh Capsule Monsters)
- Captain Sunshine (Venture Bros.)
- Stella (Winx Club)
- Renga (Naruto)
- King (Nanatsu no Taizai); via Chastiefol Form Four
- Petsuchos (Age of Mythology)
- Luke Collins (Heroes Reborn)
- Arabia Fats (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure); via Sun
- Nuova Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Kryptonians (DC Comics)