The ability to manipulate dirt/soil. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Dirt Control
- Dirt Manipulation
- Soil Control
User can create, shape and manipulate dirt/soil, natural body consisting of layers (soil horizons) that are primarily composed of minerals, mixed with at least some organic matter. In horticulture, the term 'soil' is defined as the layer that contains organic material that influences and has been influenced by plant roots.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through dirt/soil or leaving a tunnel.
- Earth Attacks using dirt/soil.
- Earth Generation with soil.
- Manipulate the properties of dirt/soil.
- Move/lift dirt/soil.
- Terrakinetic Constructs of dirt/soil.
- Abacomancy divination using fine dirt.
- Earth Mimicry to become dirt/soil.
- Geokinetic Combat using dirt/soil.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using dirt/soil.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using dirt/soil.
- Healing Earth
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in the dirt/soil.
- Soil Empowerment
- Terraportation using dirt/soil.
- May be unable to create dirt/soil, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Does not work on stones, rocks, gemstones, metals or sand.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- High Priest (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Terra (DC Comics/Teen Titans)
- Cornelia Hale (W.I.T.C.H)
- Loki Luck (Seasons)
- Smolder the Bear (Seasons)
- Dai Gui (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Toa of Earth (Bionicle)