Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sodium Control
User can create, shape and manipulate Sodium, a soft, silver-white, good conductor of electricity, highly reactive member of the alkali metals. These properties change dramatically at elevated pressures: at 1.5 Mbar, the color changes from silvery metallic to black; at 1.9 Mbar the material becomes transparent, with a red color; and at 3 Mbar sodium is a clear and transparent solid.
The free metal does not occur in nature, but instead must be prepared from its compounds, it is the sixth most abundant element in the Earth's crust, and exists in numerous minerals such as feldspars, sodalite and rock salt (NaCl).
- Create/generate/increase Sodium.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate sodium.
- Combustion Inducement Sodium is highly reactive.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using Sodium, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using Sodium.
- Metal Detection Sodium only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using Sodium.
- Move/lift; Sodium at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using Sodium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using Sodium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using Sodium.
- Puppet Mastery; Via utilizing a connective path-line that links the user with individual sentients, one is able to trigger and guide the physiological/neurological responses of their very bodies.
- Thread Manipulation using Sodium.
- Crystal Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Matter Transmutation
- Metal Manipulation
- Neural Impulse Manipulation: through the manipulation of neural network using the potassium-sodium electron conveyance.
- Periodic Table Powers
- Salt Manipulation: Sodium can be found in various crystallized earthen minerals.
- May be unable to create sodium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Shinichiro Ootori (Seiken No Qwaser)