- Sodium Control
User can create, shape and manipulate Sodium, a soft, silver-white, good conductor of electricity, highly reactive member of the alkali metals. These properties change dramatically at elevated pressures: at 1.5 Mbar, the color changes from silvery metallic to black; at 1.9 Mbar the material becomes transparent, with a red color; and at 3 Mbar sodium is a clear and transparent solid.
The free metal does not occur in nature, but instead must be prepared from its compounds, it is the sixth most abundant element in the Earth's crust, and exists in numerous minerals such as feldspars, sodalite and rock salt (NaCl).
- Combustion Inducement Sodium is highly reactive.
- Flashover Inducement precise subatomic combustion of sodium can and will consume everything in flames.
- Incineration sodium ignition burns at the atomic level disintegrating anything consumed by it.
- Ultimate Burning upon ignition of internal sodium elements one can set anything and everything ablaze.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using sodium.
- Manipulate the properties of sodium.
- Metal Attacks using sodium.
- Metal Detection sodium only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation with sodium.
- Metal Generation with sodium.
- Move/lift sodium.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using Sodium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using Sodium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using Sodium.
- Puppet Mastery; Via utilizing a connective path-line that links the user with individual sentients, one is able to trigger and guide the physiological/neurological responses of their very bodies.
- Thread Manipulation using Sodium.
- Crystal Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Matter Transmutation
- Metal Manipulation
- Neural Impulse Manipulation: through the manipulation of neural network using the potassium-sodium electron conveyance.
- Periodic Table Powers
- Salt Manipulation: Sodium can be found in various crystallized earthen minerals.
- May be unable to create sodium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Shinichiro Ootori (Seiken No Qwaser)