- Community Control
- Culture Manipulation
- Belief System Manipulation
- Society Control
The user of this power can control different kinds of societies and their belief systems and cultures. When powerful enough, the user can affect entire countries, though they can also control smaller groups such as fan clubs, organizations, etc.
- Can affect how societies treat people within them.
- Can affect what a society sees as right or wrong.
- Can cause friendly societies to fight each other.
- Can change interactions within a society.
- Can manipulate belief systems.
- Can manipulate cultures.
- Mass Mind Control.
- If the user does not have enough strength or willpower, they may tire from using this power.
- Beyonder (Marvel)
- Landru (Star Trek)
- Croce di Pietro (A Certain Magical Index)
- Genome Colony (Star Trek: TNG)