- Furtive Assimilation
- Furtive Intuition
- Social Assimilation
- Social Intuition
The user can instantly assimilate into any society or social group, subconsciously nullifying the ability/need of others to recognize user as nothing else than part of the group/social structure they place themselves. They could walk into a restaurant and immediately assume a position of waiter, or go into a crime organization and assume a the role of domestic servant. The user can feel the general emotions of a society or group of people by having an internal social mirror.
- Animal Blending assimilate into group of animals.
- Dual Mind adding a second mind (a mental subroutine) to the first, making the user completely unaware of their former life.
- Intuitive Aptitude to simply understand a group or person.
- Life-Force Absorption to steal a small part of someone else.
- Mental Manipulation to make targets believe that the user belongs.
- Mind Exchange to literally swap thoughts with that of another.
- Omnilingualism to adapt to a different language instantaneously.
- Omniscience to have already known everything.
- Shapeshifting experienced shapeshifters can take on the mind set of a target.
- Telepathy to know what the target expects from the user.
- User may become detached from their former lives, eventually exclusively assuming the role they have now become.
- Trinto Duaba (Star Wars)
- Jedi Knights (Star Wars)
- Sith Lords (Star Wars)
- Mystique (Marvel Comics)
- Kitty Pyrde/Shadowcat (Marvel Comics)
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- Most alien races (Doctor Who)
- Darius (Super/Roulette)
- The Roel (Stargate:SG1)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- James Heller (Prototype 2)
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed)
- Nice Guy (Worm)