Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Snake Scattering
- Snake Swarm Form
User can disperse their body into a group of snakes, known as a den, bed, pit, nest, or rhumba, scattering into a large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
- Snake Den
- Spying/scouting large areas at once.
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.