- "Nature has made snakes deadly and precise predators."
- ― S. L. Hamilton, Snakes
Power to use the abilities of snakes. Variation of Reptilian Physiology.
- Snake Mimicry/Form
- Serpent Mimicry/Physiology/Form
- Serpentine Mimicry/Physiology/Form
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into snakes.
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Flexibility/Elasticity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Smell
- Enhanced Strength
- Matter Ingestion
- Poison Generation
- Seismic Sense
- Speed Swimming
- Stealth Tactics
- Venomous Fangs
- Boidae Physiology (boas): Constriction, Crushing, Enhanced Strength
- Colubridae Physiology (typical snakes)
- Elapidae Physiology (seasnakes, cobras, adders, kraits, mambas, etc): Venomous Fangs, Environmental Adaptation
- Pythonidae Physiology (pythons): Constriction, Crushing, Enhanced Strength
- Viperidae Physiology (vipers): Venomous Fangs
- See Also Legendary serpents.
- Amphisbaena Physiology: Multiple Heads, Venomous Fangs
- Basilisk Physiology
- Boitatá Physiology
- Feathered Serpent Physiology: Air Manipulation, Enhanced Wisdom, Flight, Human Disguise, Knowledge Manipulation
- Horned Serpent Physiology: Horn Protrusion, various others by cultural description.
- Naga Physiology
- Ouroboros Physiology
- Sea serpent Physiology: Aquatic Adaptation, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Condition
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Morphing
- Egg Manipulation
- Gorgon Physiology
- Lamia Physiology
- Prehensile Tongue
- Reptilian Physiology
- Seductive Magnetism
- Snake Manipulation
- Snake Regeneration
Snake is associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Body Shedding, Clairvoyance up to Nigh-Omniscience, Earth Manipulation, Fertility/Creative Life Force, Guardianship, Healing, Semi-Immortality/Immortality, Shapeshifting, Regenerative Healing Factor, Hypnosis, Treachery Embodiment.
- The mongoose are snakes natural predator.
- Like all reptiles, snakes tend to get sluggish and hibernate in cold temperatures.