Smoker (One Piece) is a clear example of this ability.
transform into smoke
User is able to transform their body completely into smoke. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of smoke, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a gaseous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Fire Immunity
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Smoke Generation
- Thermal Resistance
- Toxic Smoke Generation
- Ash Manipulation both smoke and ash are products of fire
- Enhanced Regeneration by drawing the element to fill the wounds.
- Malleable Anatomy
- May be affected by wind.
- May not have physical form.
- Smoker (One Piece)
- The Man in Black (Lost)
- Captain Pollution (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Smoke (Mortal Kombat)
- Misty (My Life as a teenage Robot)
- William Dunbar(Code Lyoko); under the control of XANA
- Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son)