Smoker (One Piece) is a clear example of this ability.
have a body made up of smoke
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into smoke. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of smoke, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a gaseous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Fire Immunity
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Smoke Generation
- Thermal Resistance
- Toxic Smoke Generation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Ash Manipulation both smoke and ash are products of fire
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Smoke Regeneration
- May be affected by wind.
- May not have physical form.
- Captain Pollution (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- William Dunbar (Code Lyoko)
- Father Mauricio (Heroes Reborn)
- Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son)
- Enenra (Japanese mythology/folklore)
- Ash (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- The Man in Black (Lost)
- Smoke (Mortal Kombat)
- Misty (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
- Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Tantabus (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Iburi Clan (Naruto)
- Smoker (One Piece)