- Smoke Control
User can create, shape and manipulate smoke, collection of airborne solid and liquid particulates and gases emitted when a material undergoes combustion or pyrolysis, together with the quantity of air that is entrained or otherwise mixed into the mass. It is commonly an unwanted by-product of fires, with smoke inhalation being the primary cause of death in victims of indoor fires. The smoke kills by a combination of thermal damage, poisoning and pulmonary irritation caused by carbon monoxide, hydrogen cyanide and other combustion products.
- Aerokinetic Constructs using smoke.
- Cough Inducement
- Death Inducement by smoke inhalation.
- Manipulate the properties of smoke.
- Mental Hallucination by removing oxygen, the user can cause others to hallucinate.
- Move/lift smoke.
- Smoke Attacks
- Smoke Generation
- Create smoke screens for cover to escape one's foes.
- Clear smoke from an area, clearing one's vision and air.
- Healing Wind using smoke.
- Smoke Aura
- Smoke Mimicry
- Smoke Portal Creation
- Smoke Regeneration
- Typhokinetic Combat
- Air Manipulation
- Ash Manipulation - Ash propagates smoke.
- Fire Manipulation - Fire is the cause of smoke.
- Gas Manipulation
- Smog Manipulation
- Soot Manipulation
- Vapor Manipulation
- May be unable to create smoke, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Can be overpowered by Air Manipulation and Gas Manipulation.
- Users that uses thermal vision can see through the smoke and spot the user.