Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can release/use smoke to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Smoke Bolts: Project smoke that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Smoke Blasts: Release blasts of smoke in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release smoke blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of smoke.
- Omnidirectional Smoke Waves: Send out a wave of smoke in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit smoke from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of smoke that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release smoke blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Smoke Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of smoke.
- Smoke Beam Emission: Release beams of smoke.
- Smoke Blast: Release smoke over a specific target area.
- Smoke Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of smoke.
- Smoke Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of smoke.
- Smoke Breath: Discharge smoke from the mouth.
- Smoke Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Smoke Cutting: Use smoke to cut opponents.
- Smoke Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with smoke.
- Smoke Pillar Projection: Project smoke pillars.
- Smoke Spike Projection: Project smoke spikes.
- Smoke Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of smoke.
- Smoke Wave Emission: Send out a wave of smoke that repels everything.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release smoke blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of smoke.
- Zap: A tiny short release of smoke to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Benzinikinetic Combat
- Elemental Attacks
- Gas Attacks
- Smoke Manipulation
- Smoke Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Special Attacks
- Users may require outside source of smoke to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Wakaba (Fairy Tail)
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)
- Hank Daughtry (Infamous: Second Son)
- Smoke (Mortal Kombat)
- Smoker (One Piece)
- Jonathan Reed (Vampyr)