The user can release/use smoke to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Smoke Bolts: Project smoke that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Smoke Blasts: Release blasts of smoke in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release smoke blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of smoke.
- Omnidirectional Smoke Waves: Send out a wave of smoke in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit smoke from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of smoke that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release smoke blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Smoke Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of smoke.
- Smoke Beam Emission: Release beams of smoke.
- Smoke Blast: Release smoke over a specific target area.
- Smoke Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of smoke.
- Smoke Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of smoke.
- Smoke Breath: Discharge smoke from the mouth.
- Smoke Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Smoke Cutting: Use smoke to cut opponents.
- Smoke Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with smoke.
- Smoke Pillar Projection: Project smoke pillars.
- Smoke Spike Projection: Project smoke spikes.
- Smoke Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of smoke.
- Smoke Wave Emission: Send out a wave of smoke that repels everything.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release smoke blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of smoke.
- Zap: A tiny short release of smoke to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Benzinikinetic Combat
- Elemental Attacks
- Gas Attacks
- Smoke Manipulation
- Smoke Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Special Attacks
- Users may require outside source of smoke to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Wakaba (Fairy Tail)
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)
- Hank Daughtry (Infamous: Second Son)
- Smoke (Mortal Kombat)
- Smoker (One Piece)
- Jonathan Reed (Vampyr)