Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Haze Manipulation
- Smog Control
User can create, shape and manipulate smog, haze and other forms of air pollution, ie. the particulates, biological molecules, or other harmful materials in the atmosphere. As a whole they can cause disease/death to animals (including humans), damage to other living organisms such as food crops, or the natural or built environment.
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate smog in various ways.
- Create smog screens for cover to escape one's foes.
- Clear smog from an area, clearing one's vision and air.
- Air Attacks using smog.
- Death Inducement by smog inhalation.
- Mental Hallucination by removing oxygen, the user can cause others to hallucinate.
- Density Manipulation/Solidification via controlling smog molecules.
- Move/lift smog at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Healing Wind using smog.
- Smoke Aura
- Smoke Mimicry
- Smog Portal Creation
- Smoke Regeneration
- Typhokinetic Combat
- May be unable to create smog, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Can be overpowered by Air Manipulation and Gas Manipulation.
- Users that uses thermal vision can see through the smog and spot the user.
- User may not be protected from the effects of the smog.
- Sly Sludge (Captain Planet and the Planeteers); via the Ring of Smog
- Captain Pollution (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Darts (Great Greed)
- Shadows (Persona 4)