- Haze Manipulation
- Smog Control
User can create, shape and manipulate smog, haze and other forms of air pollution, ie. the particulates, biological molecules, or other harmful materials in the atmosphere. As a whole they can cause disease/death to animals (including humans), damage to other living organisms such as food crops, or the natural or built environment.
- Aerokinetic Constructs using smog.
- Air Attacks using smog.
- Death Inducement by smog inhalation.
- Mental Hallucination by removing oxygen, the user can cause others to hallucinate.
- Manipulate the properties of smog.
- Move/lift smog.
- Smog Generation
- Create smog screens for cover to escape one's foes.
- Clear smog from an area, clearing one's vision and air.
- Healing Wind using smog.
- Smoke Aura
- Smoke Mimicry
- Smog Portal Creation
- Smoke Regeneration
- Typhokinetic Combat
- May be unable to create smog, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Can be overpowered by Air Manipulation and Gas Manipulation.
- Users that uses thermal vision can see through the smog and spot the user.
- User may not be protected from the effects of the smog.
- Sly Sludge (Captain Planet and the Planeteers); via the Ring of Smog
- Captain Pollution (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Darts (Great Greed)
- Shadows (Persona 4)